Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Smile

 Never thought about, the snow will be too fine

indulging in the warmth of your smile firm melt all of the previous deep sadness

not think this will be met at the throbbing
real life holding the soul sax
ear home
light green light purple in the elegant Ming
dived to the bottom of my heart really is not a whisper of flowing dream
smile to your ups and Enron I ask you why life

not moving past a sink Wang pit lake
all the real wealth of interpretation and tolerance
I said: In your bare feet in front of his little girl like
Light hold your smile: it is beautiful mood
have your swimming pool only pure and vivid that I said I
legend and all the track of a wanderer in the ruins of light you use the most transparent film
The sentiment makes me return to the

No comments:

Post a Comment