Sunday, February 20, 2011

Have changed since I also do not need to stick to the

 Had not used her left, then do not they still used, not used for so many years is not busy or noisy in this floating city, when everything was not used to become the natural, when once all the impossible very common thing around, life no longer so mysterious. years ago, so I told her disapproval, the scenery was all I had retreated inadvertently opened to a picture of yellowing old photos, all all flashed in my mind, suddenly found that she was still very important to me but then I did not find how it is when I was ignoring him, or should not be overlooked when I was too concerned about, not that I went to the care of the in so that you do often recalling the tragic so many years, as the scenery as the year there have not been, for so many years had a habit has not changed it like a man to pay tribute to a miss, then an exclusive exclusive, like the night the ethereal, fragrant flowers and that lingering sound of water. I want to go some way to go heavy, but the so-called road no longer exists, there are things I would like to redo, this time I no longer was willing to go redo, and I saw a person to swim the river shore, egrets that I recall that year, the total feeling of everything is so familiar, but somewhat a little bit strange, I looked around and found nothing has changed, changed the only himself, egrets into the distance, the action is so light on and then tried the same and I think they found it so hard to catch up. time instant loss of clarity can be seen by youth, still Shen Yu Shen Yu, Yan or fall off Yan, still life, still life, I seem to have not I, the wind in the mountains, still light and agile, mountain springs in the still so sweet, and I feel it is somewhat sad that a slight wind and dry in the spring, do not know their attitude changed, or was that a more far away from my freedom, my heart many years ago that a collection of what has become increasingly valuable, and I think I have changed and all of the changes are caused each other, and sometimes wonder if I can cause that a persistent change in life may be I am still the original me, and I think I was another nostalgia on once too, whether the traditional show me more is that I do not inflow, the times of progress are in motion, we can not always stick to what they have psychological defense, when one day people living in the steel city you live in the city's edge  What good way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment