Monday, December 27, 2010

Look! The strongest female players in the history of Warcraft, one destroy the three Association!

 This article a bit long, are interested, please read slowly, not interested then take a look at this woman picture it ..
Event Summary:
we vaguely remember from the World of Warcraft broke off copper to be doors, white doors sleep, sister networks like the door sensational events, but later we will feel no more meaning, and each time the old story, the main reason is because these women derailment derailment party is one to one . but this time it is not the same, the more fierce, and you can tell from the title, and one person bring down the three guild. heroine in the end was pregnant with what skills, mixing of the three associations are utter confusion? ah, is not used to get excited at the light.
12 月 2, in the evening, ID for the boring play World of Warcraft players NGACN post on the forum, completely broke the news this matter, attracted all attention. post mainly talks about a MM in WOW boring play in four years with a number of officials of the Society in the emotional entanglements between the XXOO, and later moved to other associations, but also living together with a WOWER few months, which progress to show Gouxue like pregnancy story because things hh the complexity of the long time span, you cherish a heart gossip friends may wish to look down. post the text of the terrible boredom play itself, in order to prevent more than words could not stand impatient friends, interspersed with a large number of deliberately MM is really good very white skin, that's part of the year covered by clothes, dazzling which Photo:
Actress recent
then I will MC3 a group: 1 group FARM, 2 the first eight groups, three groups wasteland. BWL group to a group for the end of the elite group, supplemented playing 2,3 to 4.
1 group a good personal friend and I are the main treatment of SM with his real girlfriend (FS) Council. greeting is: Hello everybody, I'm XX girlfriend, and wish me . in the treatment of the instigation, a group that CD's MC, my group into the group directly to the MM sorting equipment.
after the end of the evening activities, the main mission of a 2 Master Association Forum made directly in a very sharp post: Is Association is a brothel? post, the association is a brothel, MM was a prostitute, treatment is male turtle cuckold, group of people I became clients - -! the final outcome of this group is 2 Master apologize locked thread.
Later, the MM Zuitian, a copy of the middle reaches capacity, gradually blending the fixed sorting equipment 1 Master Group Group 3 Group Members .2 rankled, and I cherish the fame time, see some people unhappy, it made no reason to MM to take care of so many opinions and start to act.
the next two or three CD, I caught a couple of two groups one after another to improve the main equipment. MM naturally went to the 2 groups. not a boyfriend, contacts, 2, the face of a hostile group members, MM simply can not get equipment, because no one took her to a negative score Mody.
this period, the main treatment of MM group repeatedly asked me to return to a group fail, turn Resignation. MM still will be inside, from time to time made some very ambiguous language to me M, such as: Honey, I miss you, good night What we QQ? I bought a new hood cover and the like. I pretended not to see After a while, MM M me again: Oh, the wrong. You do not went wrong ah. repeated a few times, MM sent missed it since.
quickly to a new night of a week 2. MT first nest on the ground to install a copy of the AFK, I was rubbing in water. Tauren usually taciturn me a sudden M: I was scared to have lost out mouse. Fortunately, I M MT soon: .
I was a direct M MM, tell her I will never take care of her into a group of. MM I am a classic back then: But I've been accustomed to take care ah ~ After a while, there is no Association of loitering outside the main treatment, with much anger M questioned why I did not set language MM. my time is well done, you have torn TM dough, will also retire, and now back to me face to take care of your wife? I directly spray the sentence: you do in retaliation, I do fifteen! pull the black trouble.
soon, MM in the guild been marginalized in their own tears, faint point my finger naturally. (most of the career is long, Group 2 are my classmates MT - -!) see left unattended after, MM resignation, trumpet withdraw. put out the fire on the Association of Public No. pastor and quit.
Association far 2T, now withdraw MT (MT love beef. sometimes late), the Society will be a main priest retreat. Huang word scraper, and I was stupid, but I think they really have opinions on the run and felt a sinner Association.
2T and I have excellent personal relationships, No words are not usually talk. he pretended Simon, I was busy spreading petals put Moonstone. He did kang installed, I helped clear brush copy of prestige. Association to foster the great efforts he was under. X to -270 + points , thunder, sending the first edge of the Wild, Black Dragon, 2 days off training 2T sense of direction, MC rather points 2 days and let him beat himself vowed MT.2T: Students who are XX, XX dead dead.
The main priest, that is unshakeable, skilled representatives.
2 later in this post on the forum shows that light is not embarrassing me. clergyman open his own BLOG, which is to write love poems and essays MM .2 T made a very sincere plea posted to all sins are to pull themselves. the reason he will let me retire hears is silence: he loved her, you can abandon all to follow her forever, MM to Which, 2T where!
, of course, before posting the two children thought he was a successful third party, is fishy bird thief stealing cat. posted, they found him depressed meow There are competitors, how original ...
a mine Zile. Let him go. wearing a green cap SM of tears, the last president of the comfort in the back. clergyman who could not bear to seem the embarrassment of sharing lovers, come back. lovestruck 2T, with the MM transfer.
Association leader that 2T is indifferent, and lovers of natural linen in public is not the intention of ugly around the house. Even if this passed. BWL, pass.
thought the dust settles, and did not expect, I was wrong. my classmates, the Society has suddenly become some weird Zeitou. usually a dinner and a chat with the night, the winter cold baths of iron together, it suddenly became a loner. No class, no RAID, he was on the nest QQ, not bragging and killing the middle of the night, surreptitiously go to the phone. walk, Yin Xiao sound issued from time to time.
every indication that the thief had the hair spring. We are fast on his computer desktop, found a very sunny smile MM photos. the same quarters of a cow or even to the middle of the night telephone eavesdropping: the number of your chest? ah, 34B wow.
Obviously, Zeitou love has reached a substantial stage. We are all very happy for him. But the second message came informer, Ray was our focus in the tender mmMM outside the nickname Lan Lan. and LL, is what I have said previously that FS ! To confirm, I pretend to look casually asked: Blue X did not come today call it? note, I mean blue X, not Lan Lan. Zeitou very proud of: she did not empty the afternoon, play only at night ~
Well, I really did not think MM can have so much energy, but did not expect Zeitou to such an idiot. That night I gathered a group of people to Zeitou do ideological work. Zeitou was looked at with a look at our SB: You do not have it. I also play, as Why?
is fun, but have 3 people in the MM Zaidao hand, says no Zeitou not the day to fall out? this suspicion, until the Zeitou video on our open day, before disappearing without a trace.
must admit, Ge Jige not be a good bird. a group of science students hungry wretched camera angle to hide outside the crowd, all of them tick saliva. MM very white skin is really good, it's part of the year covered by clothing, which ~ ~
dazzling Zeitou not identified after the fall, we feel relieved. (2 groups, said MT, MM M also had him.) must have been seduced video Diansha insects gradually getting my head on a hot, he went to the officials of District Development Association Forum has an advisory post.
format is something like the [egg pain] [Universal's Association Forum] [ ,],[There is more pain to sell eggs, bad fashion, said more straightforward: C What was qualified, I want a little fat girl D. you that, do not.
had made a dirty plate in the hidden post is not a big deal, but residual brain out of my site intentionally or unintentionally, this is MM's SIZE, even worse is that SM has a student is DKP officials, while the SM often diving in the forums on the official numbers.
too, I'm bad. SM The NGA signed immediately changed: the original hypocrisy is king, only the dorsal spines is the , because I have to pull him black, the specific content do not know. quickly, SM withdraw the second. Maybe, SM, or that feelings can not forget it.
, but I do not sympathize with him: I say buddy you too stupid, right? This MM is you brought, was Guaipao, you TM still misses her?! the face to me naughty? you when TM is how this man's?! (Well, after that the so-called real boyfriend, is separated in two places, just, and MM [beep] off this level only.)
perhaps, perhaps, is purely my guess. SM see me with the privacy of all MM burst out, MM I found having an affair with it. he talked nonsense during the Association should be the targeting of all of the shouted slogans and joined the fray.
do not believe this is true.
Ray comparison is 2T and the SM in white on a jet when the sentence: . you are not with her, and I always after her. you seen her in reality, I also met with. We are at the same starting line! stay several days. informers)
Anyway, I love this world is full of desperate love hh Za Za drops, I was asleep.
Thereafter, MM continue Zeitou video, we continue to shamefully onlookers. BWL continue logging.
this day, continued to May before the holiday.
One night, suddenly very lewd Zeitou to laugh at us: MM asked me if I want to go to her play there May ~ later that fellow reach out to us, the food that kept Nianzhao two thumbs. (MM university in the north, and we, in the south.)
gray often unity we have money, very solemn pat hand in Zeitou: MD, Jin together with a buddy to spend!
speaking, Zeitou very, very handsome, the hair is Rejoice, the overall image of the point than I am quite right. ( Please PM me interested in the MM), but he had a weakness mm to the virtual house. That wall of such basic goods Lianfan dormitory operations will not be completed. CALL instructor should help him end a stool to the foot pad.
out of concern that students the psychological, the RAID night I ask the president of adult time: ranked by the president after the injury immediately to the spirit: the knife is going to see MM?
Me: Yes!
President: What knife is a virgin?
me: crap, or I find you doing Weapon ah?
a thought for lustful middle-aged slightly: say buy one get eight!
I'm counting on, and I want to take the staff to burst at the time president of the daisy, I am very angry to answer him: you funny ah? kitchen knife, scrape together the fare is out of our ! you are not a bit smelly to show off your sore?
kinky male answer: money?! chopper round-trip fares enough to you to [beep] RAID circle back to the bar. Now What price will a hundred.
I will endure ... .
I: stockings?
President: knife put to work, it was called, according to their abilities, wearing a few wear those. balls.Too cool special special special breathable thin, coarse mesh can [beep beep beep beep]
What is the master, what is Rhapsody flower? Anyway, I was dead set to follow from this president, no matter how difficult Association, until I AFK, my number still remain in the guild!
RAID over, I was excited to find Zeitou, did not think Hell excited than I am: , the money saved. I also side sneer: act recklessly girl, dare to our home? hum! God put you eight hundred and one tricks!
soon, May went to the.
MMhhMM did not come - -! Zeitou still continued with his phone and video of life, leaving only a few very hungry people anxiously waiting for: . and I also flirting with the Simon 2T no longer ignore me, see a face also / spit. I have a broken heart, friends, one less.
might want to express the attitude of a Enduanyijue, 2T made Association of a message to our warehouse manager. (MM, sounds great ecstasy, TS audio banned to prevent riots.) Association is to owe something also lost.
results that night, officials in charge of the warehouse in the forum Channel furious mm2T compensation to the Association, only two sent a link to a brilliant purple light crystal - -!
discussed and eventually into the warehouse management 2T mail pull back, but also to catch the two connections do severance pay. The severance contents of the letter, I do not know. wanted to have crazy little woman (Warehouse Manager), not what to say so.
SM seems to be that during the May Day, we are the bad MM attempts to launch a new round of the offensive. the game is I pull the black, no official numbers Society Forum, so I came to kill him NGA, and irrigation is the one I caught is the.
Needless to say, on a jet. I SM was very strange how the comrades of that MM never forget, he gave me to the sentence: You know what? Lan Lan she is pure!
the spot I was Ray TM foreign coke has coke, plus a mind overflowing odor unclear. showing unscrupulous nature, I said a few dirty jokes, lewd compared after a sickle NUKE.
ah, that Pastor Pastor hh very restrained, buried crazy updates BLOG.
MM M I'm in the game : Well, do not think you said those words I do not know!
I was very puzzled, and Society in my popularity is so good, which officials will make life difficult for me? some words in private to talk about me, funny you laugh What can a laugh. everywhere pass, that would be boring.
soon revealed the answer. One day rest, the President is not. I am the door when the door god it Auger, vice president of a sudden see a S on the line , rattle rattle rattle me demoted to officers, members, trainees, a serious warning. I was thinking that when the deputy will be hacking, wind, wind, gave me reinstated.
S unthinking to take the sentence : cool thing?
Before I answer, and press my head down, and then upgrade. so I called? after the cut, and then upgrade. This time I blew a foul language: grass! so many times I felt I was the puppet troops captured a party member, is being use of torture by tank side it. Soon the officials could not stand, facing the point of upgrading my name mad, and finally kept my voice.
I put the S word was said scared: X days sent for on-line!
soon, sensuality president on the last line. I said what has happened, lustful men to laugh: okay Plenary to I T, or else you are tossing a few times and have long been kicked out. just S, Lan Lan in the last number is, and she gave me over the phone.
S the number is in the last Lan Lan it! see the words, I felt my heart pumping a bit harsh. another one? This time it was Vice yet? do another beta came to fallen comrades?
been Since, S gave me the impression that it is a mouthful of foul language of the hooligans. like anything in addition to add some [beep] term, he will really is a very moral, very straight shooter. I really do not understand, or even guild permissions above me, he never knew MM bottom line is how willingly threw himself at the foot of MM.
soon, S resignation, standing on the bank destroyed a mailbox for small warlocks saliva equipment. and then frantically white scraper: I was mad, and I do not TM JY, pain bother me what the egg, and I killed him!
Soon, S delete the number. my friends list for so little a man. < br> Since then, I really hate MM.4 individuals. TM in the end you gonna do?
That night, I had a nightmare, dreamed Zeitou and I fell out, carrying a tennis racket over the world to kill me a while to recover, MM also added a few boyfriend came in, at the end, even the sensuality of days X also mentioned a knife thrust me hard.
that night I had, quite sad, war Sa thieves, German Shepherd surgery, plus a Master in a dream to me a little more than bullying that Han had.
up the next day, the body still a little sore. I began, not without malice so I guess there is no powerful MM .1 P3 estimate the capacity limit of the right is her?
wash cold water bath, I suddenly thought of a very serious problem mm day X me yesterday what was it? MM to give him the phone!
President belch fart, Association of collapse, I left homeless, MM in the side of the ridicule. I rely on X-day consequences of compromised too serious, I think on the scalp tingling light. quickly send a message with the past, the old rogue quickly reply by: wow ha ha, boy, you know ah? good on me and Lan Lan a long time. how kind, big brother, the charm, right?
silent hh against me blind fear, feeling animals just for this demonstrate their charm ah?! readily made a string of ellipses in the past: I T was you. message, and a computer as evidence. tut, jealousy, right? out of the top 10, some scrap wood to be laughed at half to death.
As for the cause of all this blame, when the RAID is down near the end. That seems to be urgent goods, TS in the roar of laughter: by, fire. I AFK again. message. Just as I really take it anymore, be prepared to spend money to make a long distance when the End of the World replied: at a loss. Fortunately, few days later, the day X regression. a group of cattle bellowed excitedly barking like to say that Huang Duanzai mm, very lewd humor president finally back!
Unfortunately, the back after the End of the World it seems a different man. earnestness, TS no longer sounded in his unctuous voice of a dig.
Then, after a week look. late at night, the Society Forum room suddenly out of 305 posts, ten minutes , the post disappeared. That is the day X post more than a week on their own interpretation of AFK posted.
that post to see three people. One is me, a warehouse manager, also a DKP records. without exception, All three replies of this topic is a word mm scraper's Lan Lan M language to see when my wife was found! hastily hasty hasty grass hh (NNN omitted the word.)
I can imagine lustful wife caught by the current president of embarrassment, think about that day in the old man angrily TS News quickly spread to a bunch of my classmates to go, and then quickly spread to the official classes. Since then, officials on the multi-channel in a black-out words: leave the seed! Day X, suddenly became the embodiment of God from the old rogue stick. do not know what he means, in short, SM back, pastor back.
days when X SM in Canada, it is meaningful to say the sentence: I am very pleased to return his comrades, and this time I be seen through. love Za Za drops, do not wait on the Lord.
days go over, everything is flat. is very sturdy like MM so calm backwater into the PVE Tribal further turmoil: will play a copy of the Labour'd like to see how you life and life out of a black dragon group to group. insisted on the CD fed waste in your body, help you kill the Black Dragon, ah? you think you are three-RL will it? but it proved I was brain damage. I dare not underestimate the influence of MM.
A few days later, where the Association is currently in the MM forum diving voyeur, I suddenly found a post: Organization of the Black Dragon Blue XXX unauthorized punishment. point into a look, I'm speechless.
that would be the boss of MM Black Dragon privately organized groups expressed outrage, because there are more than absolute main used up CD, Black Dragon RAID will cause it to run aground in the end, the trumpet in the strong support of the public, the bumps to dare to black out Long. boss was furious, direct deduction of MM double DKP (MM Ling took the limelight at the Guards regiment, cloak, black dragon bag. points to RAID by MM obtained in the above items will be calculated). MM of the Master Number can be regarded as a waste.
doping which we will You Moren? there, and many. But there are more group slut glance, most people are used to discuss both the trumpet to help mm MM favor and do not affect queen of the CD. Of course, diehard elements except for a few MM - -!
since we will have people to 2, then the third will not naturally fall. that would be and I will be in the form of with fire and water. (We spray brush their honor, they sprayed us jealous), but under the influence of the MM, you can see two members launched a seamless cooperation. paladin and Varimathras walk together into the bar???
cattle X. I had to gasp in admiration. Shortly thereafter, I will provoke RL MM where priests, and with the Olympic door duel, 20 war 15 victory. (promise to God, Master P, animal husbandry and 8 percent, 7 percent winning percentage dark, animal husbandry, by war) Forum ID hacked, gossip leads from the interrupt. MM Master numbers also do not go on playing, every minute, not ability, that would be boss is a normal female oriented ... No. She chose a priest to continue his journey WOW .
ignorance of course I do not know, naive to think that MM can not find the breakthrough, AFK out. also forgotten that a person of MM.
However, when I was AFK Shortly after, I know MM still, and more aggressive. She finally managed to pull down a number of officials!
If previously, MM of the captured men are just suffered a loss in the game, but in reality was some consolation words. then this, quite some victims of the tragic means both life and wealth. no obligation to pure reference. MM withdraw from me, after joining the service will be another tribe. a few months later, I was in the server consolidation . text XXXXX for the other server will be the first tribal officials. As for the 2T, pastor, SM, and my friend did not even have to do, and I no longer care about their current situation hh
Here is the will of a BLOG official text. Please forgive me for all the friends made the first article to do so frustrating.
everyone has two sides, including her.
May last year, and we know each other, we became good friends. last year in July, she became the first girl in my life. my mother to help her find a first job, I met three times to her house her parents had just graduated from university at the time, but I'm just a freshman repeaters, although the age error is only 2 years old, but the experience was bad for 4 years. In recognition between male and female friends, we have also had thought about, we really go to? I remember I only asked her one sentence: and the rumors that she slept like a certain person, and I associate with him, when in fact there friends had told me, and I know many rumors actually true, but I stand by my point of view, I think she will change for me, she will get better, she will be loyal to me. tragedy which will start the beginning of my contacts with her, she always give her the game's often send information like phone calls, she smokes. when we lived in our rented house in Tongzhou, I only go home Saturday and Sunday, I said her this, she will not call out when I face , but until now has been with them in the information, which also mixed with a lot of ambiguous language. these no problem, until one day, the game on a friend told me that I go to school every day during the morning she was actually 2,3 points went to bed, and one called good care, just ignored these things.
She also promised to quit smoking I started from 2007. until last January, we moved into my rented house for our mother, and measured her pregnancy, her drug flow that week, I think that was the year I was with her the happiest week, no network, no games, no QQ, no phone, complete two of the world, living a normal life, not boom long after this week, as her body gradually returned, she began to clamor to install ADSL, and in the network connection the first time after installation of the game, we are back in the game and the real world every day, the time between distribution once the quarrel, I found her phone Now they QQ, UT, games have been , and promised him after the screening, UT, QQ, mobile phones are no longer linked and no longer have a webcam and other video.
but not the case, she not only still maintained and the , and several other people also and they wrap a relationship, from behind my back slowly becoming more and more blatant, and we also continue between the intensification of the conflict this afternoon, I returned home a day early, at home everywhere mess, chaos The out of shape, of which the first two things into my eyes: full of cigarette butts in the ashtray and a video display mounted on webcam.
I opened her machine, entered the picture in the folder QQ Data folder, found a lot of unsightly picture, most of which were video and game out, too loose, and perhaps her own problems, it may be I did not Guanjiao Hao her, her cute side, there are hateful side, more fearful side. society has two sides, no matter who are, or you can is multifaceted, but from today's things I understand a truth, a woman really is not believed, even if you no matter how good her, she is likely to betray you, and a to believe is not worth breaking up the best results may be it, at least for now is that, this thing told me to forget it is impossible to complete.
sad to me, pain me, a person suffer in silence hh Last night she came back we talked a lot, perhaps the result of breaking up really is the best, but I retain her again, because I could not bear her, after all, were together for almost a year. I gave her the opportunity once again, also the last time, I swear! but I put Camera in front of her face smashed, I hope to have some effect on her maybe I am really cheap? a woman to make such a thing, seemingly did not find a reason not to split up, but I would also like to be with her. may I also have no illusions, and I always felt I could influence her, let her come back to the real world, know themselves, right from wrong, I really was for her good. If not for her, we may already broke up. But she did not see all of this, or look out, does not agree Well, look at the situation now, again, betrayal, it means that even a friend have done. things just after 3 days, the same thing happened again.
very heavy, is not it? article I was reading this BLOG, the whole people are stupid. can not imagine, really can not imagine his side still have such people. too many years, MM will act when they are young pay the price, right? my heart, had no anger, there are only deep sadness. every day, and such and such a gossip MM well, there is not and so and so that when the Han, more of it out of a dark psychological. But in the presence of dark speculation become reality, I suddenly did not any interest. WOW nearly 4 years MM can be said that impressed me as a person. do not know if this is not a tragedy. Finally, given some indulgence and illusion on the network in the brain of the male sperm a little fellow suggestions. you really ready by the way? computers across the girl really is it? this girl is really worth to pay it? gave her, nor really is ironic hh
I asked her: The diamond represents what?

No comments:

Post a Comment