Sunday, December 5, 2010

Default Category - Log - Chloe - Onlylady beauty log

 Posted :2010 -02-22 13:18 Reading (2946) Comments (5)
really have to face the bearing se,UGG boots, but I still can not help Fangshanglai,UGGs, Guwahati haha
published in: 2010 - 02-22 13:08 Reading (2671) Comments (4)
I am a very responsible person in charge of the daily shoot a photo
a rule, only now slowly guide it ~
HM from my house is too close, causing us to close in the evening of the year before closing, but also leisurely walk in a circle Akira
sunglasses we try it together!
Posted :2010 -02-2200: 27 Reading (3239) Comments (15)
and the striker is happy to make friends, and Sagittarius You Guage

is crazy big c my dad is Mr. Archer, Mr. Archer is also a shooter
Then M I request fellow striker helpless boys C Comments
girl c:
quickly tell me what product it is striker
male boys C:
striker hungry men like the freedom I feel shooter Male
will double over their children's
girl eat c:
I think a good shooter selfish ah!!
boys C:
Do you want to take him seriously he will take you seriously the < br> You're to take him seriously that he will not take you seriously,
girl c:
shooter Nie Yuan and I ah!
hereby boys c humor according to a plagiarism, for impartial evaluation , the idea of my impulse to strangle in the cradle again
Posted :2010-02-16 05:07 Reading (4100) Comments (7)
there so few pieces of colorful clothes
it can be a festive scene look really good father

wear this shawl as if no matter how long or good old look

feet when complete,UGG bailey button, but fringed boots from the previous year release was the first time this year

wear out my mom almost new shoes for the family hung up
hiding premises used to be cold in every winter, like tangled addiction
as
knowingly harm
hundred but still rely on shivering
feel a sense of his familiar abnormal repetition of a well-contained self-torture to force another set

but others say the real
: You look good wearing warm Oh
knowing
I passed out cold, he sent a

really is not worth the candle to give you a little regular care in a warm wish
< br> I wish a good sleep
Posted :2010 -02-15 03:38 Reading (2878) Comments (2)

I have a disease syndrome called automatically update the time difference
holiday one to leave
I immediately before 6 am to 6 pm
sleepy wake up the day
cynthia
a rule, early in the afternoon to come to me
results .....< br> cough ....< br> Mom and Dad Guihouguijiao finally in the misty opened his eyes to Chile Dun lunch ...
they immediately fell on the bed of gentle sleep the dinner ... < br> Posted :2010 -02-15 01:44 Reading (2509) Comments (1)
wish you all a Happy New Year 2010!
according to those who wish see the beauties of 2010,UGG boots cheap, many happy returns, Rijindoujin, Purple east, happiness and flourishing!!
draw a perfect night sky, I love Kaka Kaka ~ wow ~ ~
Let all families of chloe & cynthia ~
2010 Ten colors to continue to live in fire is not meteoric sky

can draw on their own perfect circle
ah .. on its own!
together just at the beginning of the love child of the Executive
hands and grow old with you brother, his wife is willing to go hand in hand Bainianhaoge
!
Posted at :2010-02-10 17:16 Read (2609) Comments (5)
do not know why the cover to see moved
Maybe I am only willing to

children have been living in a world obsessed with simply moving

simple
happy fairy tale fairy tale world
not just faith
older
Posted :2010-02-10 12:08 Read (7859) Comments (12)
for me thus far
powerful SHOES I have
joined the Army two members
katie judith The Lingge very elegant pattern
small shoes like most of her children never lost his temper
quiet beach in the summer wind blowing
I can not resist her call
tout a coup Flat casual shoes
mix and match this summer, a small bandage or ankle skirt will be fire and the outcome will be good or

England with a handsome retro as it
I spent it in the whole 3 hours
Today I felt pain
Posted :2010-02-08 10:40 Reading (4948) Comments (11)
teddy chewed the day before yesterday was my ugg, my sweats, ah, I want to say this is the only pair of eyes closed on the inside foot to bare feet shoes, small Thai will pick it too.
vowed today to buy a new pair of shoes must give yourself.
then 10 for the first time a person who says the girls shopping ...
need to wear a good pair of shoes, to pursue their own happiness.
I'm not Cinderella, so I hope I can wear
countless pairs of good shoes, casual chase their own desires.
I really like it it is like inside each pair of shoes, do not take advantage of the Chinese New Year, up to buy shoes, ugg yesterday for their first meeting had a backup, and today I want to continue to shopping ~ ~ ~
this double b + ab fur boots is so cute ~ ~
one shopping too hard ~ ~ Dad accidentally bought a massage machine, such a heavy thing to must first move the car to continue shopping, and later because there is not expected to raffle, so I up and down several times ... the administrator dumbfounded ...
laccoste cashmere sweater bought for her mother, I like some of old people wearing England ~ ~ ..
Posted :2010-02-07 02:00 Reading (3807) Comments (4)
the last days of winter,clearance Uggs,  I have my sweaters and cotton candy mouth monkey with me I'll give this sweater
named cotton candy because it is too soft, too sweet a ~ ~
mouth monkey with me through two years of winter, so every year ru red warm ~
a chick to go home at night I get drunk the night ~ ~ Shanghai ~
Chloe was the best show
rattle rattling the right guy for the trend is so stylish it! ha ha ha ha.
everyone is ready to sacrifice it, really high ah ~
forced update completed ~ ~
good night ~

No comments:

Post a Comment