Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rent with his girlfriend (9)

 A few days later at work, my mood was very bad, Jolin did not make anything the next day or talked and laughed, and no embarrassment, but I go to work so often wrong God, after work, was finally called into the office manager criticizes Gouxue nozzle.
came out from the manager there, Candy at the gate waiting for me, see my expression of frustration, pulls a face.
;, Candy encouraged me to channel.
Yes ah, but also to relax, this is not always a way, ah, so I nodded.
Yongjia road we go to is a shop, taste quite good, is a comparison of hot, hissing eat while I inhale, Candy, too, but suddenly, she was in a very exaggerated look at my hands, I have been seen very unnatural: do not know what to walk around.
; not the only hell you, you think we are blind, ah! , but she would not! little friends! ;
love me, I carefully looked at Candy, no matter from what point of view, she is a beauty.
beauty is always impressive!
I nodded and said OK, but inside the company or other too provocative 啦!
the way home, Candy was happy like a bird, in my turn ah turn around, and I, in the sense of happiness beneath lurks a trace of apology, apologies for Jolin.
have time, other people's stories will happen in their own, such as theater, we review the people loudly to acting, if really for his own, but it also might not be how much the color!
the things I do not Candy Tell Jolin, but think she might have guessed, I see the number of times at night do not come back to eat more, see I always hold the phone whispering, Jolin looks a little lost. and I, along with the first date, and Candy, Jolin the guilt of vanishing. Candy Jolin to me not to live with, and she moved out, rented a house that we can hope, but I am always evasive excuses because the rent is paid a few months, gone to waste, in fact, at heart, I do not know how to consider, or perhaps wanted to avoid this problem.
Candy lips are moist, each separately, I am always not able to themselves away, sometimes I would go to touch Candy's breasts, she did not oppose, but also whispered in my ear, if moved to a new place every day, let me touch your fill!
Yes ah, diet men and women, who is the voice, but when this time, why I would want arms is Jolin? Is not it the most precious you, I am somewhat at a loss.
home, Jolin on the phone, look grim , see I came back, made a hand that , over the will, Jolin to knock on the door and said come in you, something to discuss.
mom had to give Jolin Jolin introduce a boyfriend, but Jolin did not want to let the feelings of the mother to arrange, but not the original intent Mom hurt the heart, so I hope I go home for dinner and Jolin weekend.
write to you, you will feel is a very formulaic plot of the bar, so I felt at that time, I said that I think about it because I even want to help, but also consider how to tell Candy, the total can not tell the truth matter, or non-choked I can not Candy.
happened later, Candy, a fellow come to Shanghai to play the weekend, is nothing more than shopping, Candy know that I Zuifan shopping, and they simply give me a day off, just what reason is also not prepared, come to feel at ease.
So, somewhere there is a God, if not the door, maybe I Candy has been going down the.
weekend quickly approaching noon, Jolin I dress neat, shirt pants shoes, and made people die like a dog, there is so grand you, really.
Jolin go to the supermarket to buy boxes of bird care products, let me put forward, the fight went to her home.
Jolin never told me her family's situation, but to the outside community, I was shocked, because it is Tomson villas, God, because she is such a rich family!
Tomson Now I do not know the price, Jolin told me about two years ago, when prices do not rise, the house is about close to two million, my God!
Jolin's father and mother are in, so I can not think that her parents are obviously very young and very beautiful.
her father gave me the first feeling is a very humble man, wearing rimless glasses, see my smiling, never make you feel any pressure, and her mother is completely different, and could see a young man is definitely a Meirenpeizai but after all the years or in the corners of her eyes has left its mark, when she looked at me, I obviously felt her sharp eyes almost ripped through my body.
strange that my parents where I Jolin , did not feel the signs of irregularities, described in a phrase and courteous. Jolin also very happy the way, introduced me to her parents. I handed her mother a gift, to thank her mother after a courtesy, let servants took.
Jolin's mother simply asked me a few questions, mainly what I do like, I have no hide, Jolin's father on one side obliterate the green tea, side and Jolin speak, the scene about ten minutes, dinner out.
dish I would not have said, although all these dishes, but the taste was delicious than the much more outside the restaurant, Jolin told me later, is to ask the big hotels master to the house burning.
In fact, the atmosphere of the banquet is not active, Jolin has been in the regulation of the atmosphere, often yielded to his father, but Jolin's mother was obviously not very happy.
way back, I am a bit angry, Jolin rushed quickly advised me that her parents like this, Bie Jianguai, anyway, once, back to good thank me, see me to the home or not happy, simply Jizhongshengzhi Qinliaoyikou in my cheek!
This time I do not get angry again, and I bitterly cursed: .
Jolin's mother's father, grandfather is Jolin's liberation is a capitalist, Jolin's mother is a small daughter, in particular, by love, then three against five anti-and the Cultural Revolution, when, Jolin has been poor mother's family composition , her father'd five red, but still duty-bound to marry her mother. They have been married for almost ten years when the Jolin, so small is the eye. probably Jolin primary school, the wave of reform swept across China , Jolin's father into business altogether, the results earned pours, and Jolin's mother because the implementation of the policy's sake, get some of my grandfather left the property. Still later, Jolin's mother, also resigned, at the beginning to help Dad to do financial management and the like, then simply independent portal, agents of the number of foreign luxury goods, but also earned a lot.
However, the cost of money is the alienation of affection, Jolin's parents thought enough to Jolin more pocket money, let her live like a princess, it will be very happy to Jolin, Jolin, but did not think so.
to no longer use their money, I make! welcome. just how much photo shoot models, but also to the photographer to eat tofu, well, they're difficult, then it is barely, or to use their parents money. cost of such things, go up to get down, you are used to LV package, you will see the street vendors of you? ; you know, I sometimes think, well, listen to mom and dad, and find a good match to marry and have children forget, but that is not my life. hope and I started, but you can not cross it off my parents, and for today, but also a delaying tactic, and I hope that the days of unfettered another two years, you understand? my parents, get married, have children, a wife, mother. intended? live up to now, I know your character, and sometimes think, if you really love me, I will not resist. I think I actually give you many opportunities, but when it comes to feelings, Do you think you afford and do you think I afford you!?
she spoke, Jolin began to cry, I know what to do at her, then, the phone rang, I saw, is Candy.
I picked up the phone, Jolin understanding in quiet down.
heard, indifferent smile, nodded his head, motioned me to go faster.
see Candy, my mind is Jolin.
Candy see me coming, hastened to introduce me to her fellow Canadian students, is a tall skinny girl, whose name I forget, anyway, sooner or later will say again. Candy is also no exaggeration, do buy a lot of clothes, but all of them, A cargo Huating Road, Xiangyang Lu, girls vanity Heart, Oh.
me, naturally became a porter, his hands holding large bags, watching the shadow of the window, he felt a little funny image.
was eating, then shopping, real girls sigh leg muscle strength, about 11, I take them back home, just turn wants to go, ran out the back of Candy, tiptoe, kissed me, gently said: God wants me dead, they first make me mad, mad to me, I'll let the girls stroll, the results can not be happy spending has even Jolin.
the words to say anyway and I are on the other side said Jolin We all felt relaxed, and As for me, anyway, is now like Candy, do not want to break up with her.
Yes ah, once again used the word love, and I faced the bathroom mirror, and suddenly asked himself :
can, I will send someone to pick you up. know, do not pick up. I Candy says the elders have to Shanghai, I want to ask her to dinner, but not easy to take her, Candy nodded.
I was about quarter past six to the hotel, with Miss I went to the reservation desk, I sit quietly and so on. Jolin mother exception on time, six twenty-eight around, sat down in front of me.
menu sent to us.
Jolin's mother began to speak: essays and wrote straight and four words, br> still young, naive, and sometimes fun, the we will not go to control her, including her and you live together, it does not matter, because you no results, so the early break up would be better. but if you want to and Jolin result, in accordance with the conditions you are now, you think you might do? , but must wait after I finished, I am not used others interrupted! and her father bought her, but to her character, she would not live. Moreover, even if you do not have the ability to buy a house, we will give you the confidence to put her daughter up? ; marriage why married, because everyone on a level, more convenient communication, we view the cause of money or less the same concept, you understand? years married, want to play and can not, but she has her future, you have yours, if you have the possibility that the words between you, you may wish to prove to me! Her father has his own business, Jolin is our only child, regardless of divorce or not divorce is the cause of the future is always left her, so me and her father at this point exactly the same position, that is Jolin's must be a husband can prove his ability to Jolin happy people! daughter will not marry you, but you have to have dedication and a strong sense of professionalism, but also have the ability to control the cause we leave Jolin, otherwise, she would drag her money, let her more land is not happy! you still leave as early as possible Jolin!
I was left alone, pondering over every word she said, Yes, I wordless refute!
I'm not stupid, watching the table full of good things, the stomach has long Gu Lulu rings, say a waste of the shark, then it is violent burial heavenly objects, ah.
eat, I do not want to rush back, because after listening to Jolin mother, I do not know how to go face Jolin, so I telephoned Candy, Candy said she was at home, and asked me to go, I said yes, immediately to the.
take the Metro line, and after a moment later on to Candy's home, sending Candy so many times, I have not been inside.
to Candy's house, only to find it is much less than the Juyuan, and small, though a bit cramped repressed, but because a girl's home, after all, ultimately, a lot of cute plush dog Bear, atmosphere it is very warm.
Candy wearing tight-fitting V-Neck T-shirt, under a short skirt, drain the slippers, Tititata to pour, and then with me sitting on the sofa watching TV.
I gently around her, put her in my arms, kissing her lips, kissed her earlobe, kissing her neck, she responded, softly, and then the TV sound on sound. I take off her shirt, a hand caught her arm, the other a hand out into the back of untied her bra, she giggled and asked me How come, how skilled.
I said I hope this day a long time, every day Basic Training. and then reached into her skirt.
Candy while pretending to play my hand, they informed me that her roommate's boyfriend to come to Shanghai, and today she lives in a hotel, and then later, Candy is not struggling, any time I fondling, and issued breathing gently, and said if I want, you can stay, I said yes, but I want to buy Durex. Candy nodded, and pushed me up and said, hurry back.
Shanghai's convenience stores are everywhere, what to buy is very convenient. Pro upstairs, I suddenly thought of the evening should not return Jolin say, so to pick up the phone, send text messages too slow, I dialed directly home phone.
Jolin answered the phone, but the background I heard her voice mom and dad arguing.
Come back please just received a phone call, home problems, and it came to pass, Candy to hang up. hear the cell phones beep came, I Durex fiercely aside, helpless tears.
When I return to 菊园, normality has been restored, and opened the door, the parents are really Jolin, Jolin see me back, a pulled me to her parents said loudly: This man, I would be sure to marry him, your property, I do not care, I do not what his sense of professionalism and dedication you all have so much, you end up not even a divorce!? what I want, I want to is a home, a love of my husband, this is enough! to her room, slamming the door, kiss me while I go hug the side of the bed push, I quickly put her away, said Jolin Do not be silly.
that night, Jolin was sleeping in my arms , and her parents sat in the living room outside the dawn.
Jolin I suddenly feel the parents are so poor, they are for? Jolin I really have the ability to feed you, I really have so much courage, just as Jolin's mother said, stepping into a circle I can not take you?
Tonight, I was so helpless, so to indecision, that Jolin lying on my side, I was in think, now, midnight, Candy whether sleep?
morning, I opened the door and saw Jolin's parents sleep a wink on the couch, hear me out, have immediately stood up. I said, you rest assured that I will leave Jolin, but want to give me some time.
to the unit, Candy saw me, do not lift lift swollen eyelids, to organize self-management from the clothes, I pulled up her hand, she immediately hit hard I.
I said I go, Candy cut a cry, not talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment