Sunday, October 24, 2010

travels to clear autumn road

 Forget, the rest is the
travels to clear autumn road.

shortness groaning no intention of thread,

Yansheng far off to go to Xiao.

- Ci Without knowing it, I've been working fast for two months. College, cool Aina Lan, often read nothing else Ci, can be considered cherish books, book lovers of people. Work has been busy, a bit less leisure, ashamed to say, the book is a little more clearly, and even to think of one of the few, can not help until it was moved to with some friends about recent developments, talk to

an accidental Was young, like the arbitrary, love to read poetry, prose, fiction, love for this alone, no empathy. For example: Mr Zhou Guoping prose, I quite like it. Today, teachers in the profession, have a lot of confusion in mind, read the directions involuntarily began the transformation is so eager to teaching from a number of books in ways to seek clear up doubts, from there to seek a peaceful .

already heard, Mr. Zhou are concerned about life, is also concerned about education, but have not bought the first reading. When a book entitled The cover of the book simple,UGG boots clearance, simple, black and white color on, he mainly black color, in fact, in such form as the cover of the book has a few, Qian Liqun old gentleman, so. To me, this design seems to be more easily caught my eye.

This gives people a sense of majesty. Mr Zhou Guoping neither work in education, but not the educator, but his education was able to have such insights. Can say that I really began to in-depth study of education and teaching books, it started this.

hold the book in a bookstore for a long time, stop watch. Many celebrities are talking about education, and Zhou Guoping as a Zhou Guoping is the study of philosophy, on the problems of life have their own unique thinking, but he believes the problems of life and education are interlinked, and teach people life is fundamentally the same, life is the most worthy things, but also that education should enable students to get the most stuff. Thus, in his book, he places great emphasis on At school, only so that every student learn to behave, and then learn to do things again, and finally learning scholarship. The book involves many aspects of education, when I picked up this book, already can not bear to let go, so did not hesitate to buy a home.



master said to me that night, I wrapped up reading the book, Before in my mind there has been a lot of confusion, such as, as a language teacher how to make my students love the language; As a teacher, how to manage my class. Of course, these problems are not my new teacher who, after reading this book can be resolved immediately. I can only say read the book, so I began to slowly back and contact learned something from it at least has a little

1, Think about the time we had a student, like most of what most do not like something,

for a primary school, the key is to train them from childhood interest in language learning and ability. Mr Zhou Guoping recalls his student days, is what truly improve his language skills, and after his writing career in the endless benefits, he said, there are two things: First, read the book extra-curricular hobbies; the second is written Diary of the habit. He said if he is language teacher, his main two things that will grab.

also want my junior high school age so spent, the reason I would like to also benefit from this language,Discount UGG boots, they did not become a you, but then really like the language, and I have I thank my language teacher. That being the case, I think my language teaching seems to have a new way, at least not without plan, carried out blindly, but an idea would bring experience to that point, try slowly, slowly groping ・

2, listen to the voice of every life

as a teacher, speaking of my class, there are several naughty figure surfaced in my mind, some children are always unable to control class I loved his speech, always like to tear topic. There are a few students, learned a few minutes to forget things, reciting a fragment, other students recite long ago, but they are not. At first I was angry, always feel that something so simple, why they are not complete.

then kept pressure on them to force them back out, forcing them to finish. That the only way to make the whole class in unison. However, when I won the book, see the

We have to respect, fear, and listen to life on each of these a little.

3, as your child's friends

I thought this is more of a teacher's highest level. How to make friends with the children, which need to build on the child's love,bailey UGG boots, respect and trust.

enter school in my teaching, I have such a stereotype that is the most difficult to teach students, do this line is simply a physical work, so convincing you to let these children, only a little longer for their fierce fierce that date until they instill obedience to you. But gradually I found that this will not help,cheap UGG boots, this will only make my students become numb. Therefore, teachers need to do awesome, but the key is to achieve the When you become friends with the kids, they will love you, naturally we will teach subjects to pay more time and effort.

buzzing

Why is the sky blue?

Why leaves are green?

Why do we forget some things and not forget something else?

not forget that the real education. Recall that the contents of the book, I have a lot of things unclear, but some fragments which are deeply rooted in my mind and in my heart of hearts are finding their piece of fertile ground, take root. This is the highest level of parents To me, these are Mr Zhou Guoping book gave me the greatest lessons learned; the students in my class, forget, the rest is what it is I need to think about.

Postscript

remember not the better, but the more ancient the better. Forget, the rest of those is the real Long teaching career, how to deal with these seemingly casual yet full of philosophical topics. Only keep on reading, sneak in to read, in practice, to read, reading teachers, the growth of the same exercise in truth. As a new teacher, I need more extensive reading various books. Through reading, the ocean precipitation in the book themselves, harvest peace, continued to grow 

No comments:

Post a Comment