Wednesday, October 13, 2010

But may also hurt total

 2010 half-year summer I will not lose hair cut back to re-Qi Liu, remove the eyes, the time when the bangs hanging down and no longer block the eyes, but, in front of the world back to the hazy, Because I do not want to see again, regardless of anything good.

This seems to reject the position of a hidden. Funny? In fact, I just hope that the world and I'm not serious.

five on my ears pierced ears, earrings set with five small, twinkling, sparkling. My left wrist he wears a Xiangsi Dou, always talking about the I do not miss.

silent, the mark, I am a man all the way to go, take care, afraid to lose.

I seem to have never properly called your name, Zhang Xiong. Starting from the first met, the word fear has become the reason of my heart.

I was feeling so shy, so the approaching feeling Qingqie, so the behaved in a hesitant.

exclusive lock so it will be your memory!

I'm afraid I say it once, you will no longer be my own secret. I fear lest the eyes of people to lose its original color and meaning.

Juanjie I'm afraid many people will bother it, and will destroy it.

so I am trying to write our stories down, pressing it in a drawer in the corner, let it go on forever so dusty, so that even if the end of life flesh die, this love, or my own thing.

2009 年 9 月 6 with time, I entered freshman year, when Hou I do not know you, all the tears and the scars are still not on stage, I do not know what kind of broke our hearts a feeling .

remember the log in that year, I wrote a word, 'probably the first time all of it will be carried out here ... ...' did not think the original is just a prediction, but not so soon become a reality .

the winter of that year, English teachers appreciate the job, is her letter we know each other. Maybe this is somewhere in the doomed, right?

to see you again the first day of staring at your face I see, do not know why suddenly my face started burning.

handsome you do not belong to that type, but really really good, hit it off. I do not know how to describe it, I just suddenly think of a word, eye of the beholder! The ancients really very smart.

I shuffled off to move your hands are sweaty palms when nervous, and after a lapse of so long that I still remember when disturbed, there is little expectation carries with ambivalence.

you looked at me for a long time, I promise you with the innocent eyes of the visit, neither of us speak, the wind has been considered very cold in November, and my hair in the wind mess .

you suddenly smiled, you ask me, you're Ka? I nodded,

you then asked, this dress is pink it? I nod, you smile deeper, and this is clearly a red rose.

I shook my head, how could that be? I thought, but my professional painting it, how the color will be guilty of such low-level errors?

how I had not thought that phrase looks like normal, then make you laugh so long, I look in your eye brow is filled with joy,UGG boots cheap, as if I was the world's only color-blind yet.

I stupidly say the words, br>
I began to wonder

carries the package you gnawing week of black ducks to bow my head, I drink tea, chat while walking, why then I will have a happy happiness?

headphones stood an old song, Faye Wong's Reality

want to depend on you to do what you love

life in the last angel

If you wake up with your permission, we had each other Shihai

... ...

a sudden my head hurts, I think some things might really be I misunderstood.

the sun is shining outside, I went to sell the place piercing earrings, I wear five pierced ears, a pain that the top of the powerful, looks like a disastrous heart.

legend, playing in honor of a man pierced ears, the kind of unforgettable pain a person will always remember you.

legend, if a person is willing to fight for her love pierced ears, then the next life she will meet him.

legend, if the playing time of pierced ears, I always thought that the beloved person, then my next life he will be your man.

... ...

mime,cheap UGG boots, do you believe the legend? However, I believe. Because only that it will be true.

ear pierced in the past looked at that moment,Discount UGG boots, all the pain seem to have been covered up, and the rest is just a gesture I had.

a physical mark, a kind of spiritual sustenance. Nothing more.

about our stories has always been my sole, but also have to ask my roommate how and what you are, I stared looking at them, look innocent than anyone else.

I'm not loaded, mime, I really would like to know what our relationship, we left ambiguous so close, but so far away from love.

I am afraid you do not know how terrible the way you are silent,UGGs, as if suddenly overcast dark clear sky, all the colors faded to gray at the moment.

remember that time ... ...

I sat next to you, you told me with a roaring voice told me to go back. I'm miserable now behind you and you do not talk to me tell you, I do not know how, just a joke, do you really want me to say is true?

do not know how many calls to play with the long walk behind you, you finally come back to see me, my heart rate, body trembling, stepping on the foot upside down slipper, knee also re- pain, the whole is like a broken kite.

you look at me, eyes flashing something, like a guiding star bright.

coming and going of the campus, even the endless stream of vehicles at night, neon light scratches quiet night, we had a noise in a serious dialogue.

you say, sit here, I stood not move, you pulled me over to sit down, but then I find you to drink, I did not think you will drink to me, really Sorry, that joke, I did not mean.

you sigh, squatting in front of me, took my hand and a frown, go back, I'm not angry at you ... ...

about to fall, I can have it courage to dare to point out his hand takes you.

at least once, is not it, at least this time you have chosen to see me, as long as there is a sense of satisfaction in respect of, and should so be it. Not to say that half-drunk half awake in time to the most real?

be silent, you move over to my heart? A little is good, even for a second like you had it?

I asked myself these words in mind when the wearer's eyes staring at you, you're staring at me for ages, and then head to one side. I clearly heard you say, I'm sorry.

that day, we have not met.

Later, I call you, you said do not bother you. After I sat on the stone steps of how the campus can get up again ... ...

from that day on, my heart began to slow failure of the.

April day world, why do I feel the cold wind penetrated into the bone marrow, they are actually my own illusions, they are actually wishful misunderstanding.

you say we are still friends, it is only April Fool's joke. A comfort to my joke. That joke is just when in the open, even God is on your side of the.

your face become so indifferent, has never seen you look so terrible, usually the mouth into a smile, a curvature of a sad, how you say you want me to do? So I know, I should disappear and then re-depth a bit deeper.

persist for a long time that day in the mirror, I finally gave the cry wow, my pierced ears inflamed, the pain has 5 holes remind me of 20 years old this year, love, pain and not.

I know, not only the favorable factors like, there are missed and regret. Such as you and me.

I was the first of several supporting actress it? I want to add a little when the heroine is not your role, but said the director, the script already written. Actress back, opera is curtains.

indifferent director asked me, you like him is not it? But no use, you do not like the results.

I laughed, I like him my own to do, what results it.

is you let me know, love can never forget that love can never give up, sometimes, love can be a person or thing.

scene to the picture I want, I hesitated whether or not to pay out a word she crushed my hesitation, she said, not nostalgia, and I Hello, this is completely dead will not sad heart.

I am stunned, followed by, deep in the heart of severe colic, ear has a huge roar, as if a giant hand to strangle my throat, unable to pronounce a voice.

do not know how long before I recovered, but did not sound strange to know that even their own, throat repeatedly covered with dust. That being the case, the photo on the left to me to be a commemoration of it.

your city, my years of famine. Met, fleeting, it is you say, but I could interpret the story of a man.



last last, you completely left.

fact, how much I want to say: I will lock themselves, and I can not like anybody, you seem to be a specimen frozen in a piece of pine in a crystal amber. It seems no one can change my look, you always have the.

way I grew, and gradually lost their original clarity, but you bring my mark, I still have it.

10 years of holidays, although I have never experienced such weather in Wuhan, but I still choose to stay, just want something closer to you.

I repeatedly listening to

remember out of the hospital before I went through the pierced ears, I think they gave the most precious of my favorite people, I do not think you owe me anything, you say I am even more life will go to, I want you to keep, to live well. I own it themselves.

that five pierced ears, then the top one is for you to stay too, is I would have remembered, in that heart lock, on behalf of you, I met the most beautiful, best years I to you.

time will gradually buried the secret, and I hope that you all can feel my thoughts, because someone said to me Happy is he who has been missing, so I want you happy. Keep on going.

me back through various means my blog every day secretly record my thoughts. There will also want to have your happiness.

name bracelet, I did not change, spend fell in love, you're not wrong at all.

matter is that I made a mistake, the protagonist is never me.

No comments:

Post a Comment