Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chapter VI Linxu Yao first met

 Long after the separation, I still can not ease the pain of heart. That sky was overcast. Reminds me of when my grandmother was buried. Is this weather, mind inexplicable sadness. Think of home for a long time, have not made a telephone call to me. More depressed heart, suddenly feeling tired. So I sat in, leaning his head on his knees.

I looked up idle. Saw a tall figure standing in front. His right foot stepping on football. Body sweating, high spirits.

I left look right look. Did not find anything out on the floor. Then looked at him. I thought, it is a Yong Zhezhao to strike up. . . I looked down when ready. He took out a cell phone from the hands, on my next book. Then, kicking the ball Pao Yuan.

I pick up the phone, with only a line to see the word: the ball is not long eye, accidentally kicked. Lin Xuyao. I smiled, picked up the book. Into the grass on the phone and walked away.

only half a month away from summer vacation. This semester, regard the time and energy on the So I would not want other half inside. So I hold a few books every day to a quiet room on the self-study. On the last was, could not help but think my heart is always alone and lonely. It opened quietly with a few books. As if their existence is to remind myself, I called every day on the self-study, exam clearance! Not short life is not salty filling with my taste buds. As time goes by. Themselves bored.

after the holiday. I spent two weeks in school. Only a few such schools scattered people, I was determined to buy a long-distance tickets, home. At the station, I suddenly saw a familiar silhouette, slightly dengkou about heart. Not help to think: But never a person to send me. At that time, Afterwards he took my hand earnestly said: I am a man, and his only mention in his hand luggage with the other girls. I slumped over the stunned,UGG BOOTS, my heart desolate.

I turned and looked at him faint. Do not know. I press a bit hat, said the luggage trunk, bow got on.

seated, I looked out the window, or involuntary that sweet pair. See them in a crowded station, parting kiss. This also reminds me, before he parted said a word, seems to be more traditional that I like it! So this is one reason. He wants this is it? Under the watchful eyes and lover so dear to each other. . .

I could not look, just holding his hand laptop. Bored, felt the hair. Wrote a poem:

will leave people waiting at the station ah



leave more excited

stripped the eyes of sorrow < br>
students will be home yo

burdened with heavy luggage

laugh

stop and go away for the joy of his face is clearly < br>
waited

look as if into flower Flowering

ear that this promise has turned into a breeze blowing

have not seen
< br> hope another look

feel exactly the chill on cold winter rain Toru



crowded station is still sad you have in the company of

After the station said

alone will not be only one edge to edge to



site or in the shadow, and I'll stay

Hanyu Qiu
< br> next to the boys to scrape together over,UGG boots clearanc, looked at the book I wrote in the poem. Also down my eyes to see out the window. Then shook his head. I look to him, is just behind me urging my boys. He looked at me and looked at him perplexed. So the travel cap turn. Exposed wisp seem rebellious blond hair. Then one smiled slightly: , thinking this person is so annoying, arbitrary assessment of people. He look at me briefly then continued, laughing: will not give up you. Second, his irresponsible and did not play. to see him put the package to help the girl to know. Clearly the clock of the package, also girls around. Third, the moral quality of the low. This You can also think of it, to see him in front of so many people kissing... Leaning back in the chair. He also understood that this movement. Not down to say. And I, be terribly upset. I admire a person for so long, it has been nothing he said. I was very embarrassed. This man, there was no intention, no lungs, rude. . .

Then he touched my elbow about. Then, handing me a thing. Is a phone, I looked, well familiar with the black shell. I unconsciously took it. See above, that: Strike up everywhere, and I been accosted twice his inexplicable. Only about this world I so unlucky. Can see, he really is everywhere take ah.



It turned out he remembered I was the girl on the court.



his lazy move about,UGG shoes, then get up and then threw me:

I am surprised at him, how he knew I was in Chongqing. He saw my question, bluntly said: I looked down, just fight him. Caught in the laptop's ticket to a half exposed. I quickly put away again.

no way, then the trouble to run around the car for a day. Finally to Chongqing. He helped raise my baggage after. Back to his simple package, then I said: Looked at his receding figure. I discovered that. Turned his back was so tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment