Sunday, September 19, 2010

Because species with large and small balcony flower

A total of 11 pots, I'll introduce you the following!

magnolia flowers on the balcony like a big sister like, protect you, because it has a tall, big garden trees leaves, and green, when the wind came, it would lookout with a body block, let the wind blown down the other flowers. Night, I lay in the cool shade of magnolia, magnolia leaves wind blown, Magnolia trees bloomed flowers are beautiful, the petals are pale yellow, sweet smell very good smell, and smell, the smell, I can not pick up a magnolia flower and string it up, hang In the buttons on clothes, so I can smell it had brought. Magnolia love for drink, every day I have to give it poured a basin of water, it will be happy to me and beckoned.

Mimosa compared with magnolia, like a shy little girl, sometimes I give her water when the water drops her leaves, she took her to shut up the leaves . Sometimes a breeze blowing, she would quickly close the leaves. Mimosa's appetite is small just to drink a teaspoon full of water, and my mother said to me: can help others.

morning glory vine that and green veins, covered with their father to tie the boatswain's chair, like a green curtain, blocking the sun for us. speaker is like a flower blooming a horn-like, its colors are red, yellow, purple, blue, pink, she took me out of bed early to call up.

also Cactus, Cymbidium, large flower Huilan, plus I kind of have a soybean 。。。。。。 add them to our family a lot of green, where heat of the sun, gives us a lot of cool. You can free often came to our house to play Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment