Monday, September 27, 2010

Because it is my final of the -----------------

 How did we talked about, not to mention I'll let you remember a little action, and even I have forgotten the behavior, of course, I was moved to cry will also more than us since then, is my initiative, but also from contact after you know, What I think you are my friends looking for love, but also from the contact before I had a better impression of you, and also had to sublimate from friends to lovers I thought, I do according to my idea, and you became friends often talked about my mouth ears often hear that I thought, I have a lot of boys distance, because in my heart you're the only high school can be said is that you come with me, perhaps not long, but then I really think that after our relationship really Well, the phone every week, there will be a letter, think of the first to know when your birthday, I was nervous, because the uncertainty will be your birthday, played in the past have been late by one day know, but Since then, very lucky to know your birthday, although I few days than you, but I do not care for or have been chasing you crush, we have fought for so long the phone, my first hit to you, it is (Aizhai fair, no one at home, when I played) you have asked I remember it, I said forgot, maybe you be a bit disappointed, but you certainly do not know, I will not forget our bit by bit. because it is worth I remember. remember when you go to Guangzhou to work, because I went to Changsha to take the test earlier than you, and you are gone, is that I can not contact you have been in Changsha and tension for some time, basically every day for you, and to call you, give you a message online, I spent nearly three months in Changsha, the network only watching a because every time you go online is to find, even my classmates to help me hang QQ, see you when I go to Internet cafes, yes, there once to see you, Ye Hao day late, I know you In the latter, from the studio to the cafe, then you have a link, and then does not seem to have a contact broken, the examination of choice when all schools are far away from you, because everyone says, a pair of reasons because of the distance lovers, feeling bound to change, but I do not believe, I do love our experiments, I was wrong, I did not hear of the saying, heard the words come.

entrance is with you to motivate yourself is to cheer for our better tomorrow, I can give you to tell the truth, I really exhausted all the power of learning, and actively prepare for exams, the last thing than people would like, my favorite school, Because my little smart, off by 1 point, did not last, that is, get the job, and get the job of the period I do not know how to tell you, no one with the family, said a man put on the costumes for a boring summer for three months to the school when a casually on the university, to the school when there is no contact with you, Tanabata day waiting for your call, wait until the pain in my heart, and after I told you on the Internet, and we forget thing because I did not know my best friend betrayed me, my thoughts and ideas has told you, cause I finished that sentence forget, you do answer, then we start again it, to see the words when I did not feel happy, because I think you did not like me, you see less important, and forget to tell you when I have enough sad to see you we re-start it, then I feel funny, then there is no direct answer to you, know that in 2008 the Chinese New Year and let us play together, then I think I have regarded you as I am that he, whether What I do is for our future to the future to consider, no matter what are thought of you want to see you, I will not help the tense, just like the feeling of the first meeting, as did not like the old couple to the skill, every time we meet will want to fall in love as the tension started to meet, the heart will jump very much, until last May when you see the same thing. also 08 years in May that I went to your edge, to the time are really happy and feel very happy, but when the first plane to see you, I would say to you, I do not see you later, because the first thing I saw you feeling bad, (perhaps a sixth sense it, did not yet know how it is, but after that happened I know), there is what you said, we play, I told you, so you get married have to inform me what, I do not remember, but I think I might when I say to you, should you exhibit, I felt something, but do not want it in that direction, because I believe you just as you would like me to trust you, like, also may want to hear you say, marriage is two things that, when the time will inform you, because you agree with, but you did not say, but I do not remember it remember it, lie on a bed with you, I said, girls with low requirements, so long as the beloved put his hand on the sleeping man's waist like Enron, for the first time posted to you so close, almost hear the sound of your heart, but still very happy, first time you took to cross the road, despite the excuse that the accident accidentally million can not afford my father to accompany her, but I very happy, you can hold me over, because my friends say I will not cross the road, cross the road will take my time, like with all of your first time, cleaning your clothes and listening to music, slapstick, do rice, water and soil, eating, but the most memorable thing that night, you lost me at home alone, you quickly go out busy no umbrella, the moment an umbrella with rain when I pick you up though, but still leaching wet, but did not receive you, go back to your home only to find themselves without the key, but you come back, said nothing, did not ask, took me home, you have to go out hastily, and said not coming back, I began to think that was a joke, then went back to say, I would not mind, and finally you do not come back, I woke up in the middle of the night, I cried, so helpless, I telephoned your friends , but I did not say anything and hung up the phone to not know when I fell asleep the next day you will come back to see that you are happy, and can be uncomfortable eyes, it ended my Guangzhou trip, and back to school, I will not have been contacted, to call you do not pick,UGG boots cheap, surf the Internet to talk to you, see you, you both seem to disappear from the earth for some time, early in July, as I home, contacted you, I was in Phoenix, I help a good day in Phoenix, I cried with you off the phone, wish you here with me ah, can not be, my classmates came, we began our work.

that should be 8 months late, and I saw you in the 51.com with her picture, I see, I did not cry, no tears, people have felt silly, like the students to call me until I went to dinner, only to find my face all the tears, and she asked how the time, I found my roommates did something wrong, She also saw, when I cried, I cried a good loud cry for a long time, and even the feeling of no appetite,cheap UGG boots, only to my other best friend to the school after I have had better, I can do the original to no appetite, I was the first time that, after that you go home in October, is when you just told me so, and then your life I do not know, but you came to me complaining that she had been I answer that, we do not know, really, really do not understand, and I planned our future life, you asked where I graduated to prepare, I said in Nanchang, but you do not know is that The main reason I stay in Nanchang you, because I have a lot of cars around the company, but now I find that I was also wrong, because you are not learning the car, because you thought the worst idea I have Even if I accompany you to farm vegetables does not matter, but we have to do farm work in the big city, ask your card number, playing part-time money, and my living expenses are saved to your card, but you did not find, because too much,UGG shoes, did not find it is very natural, but in the end I still get my deposit the money the money goes. wanted to work hard together to save money together, do business together and buy a house together, married together, so that no family words, and may think it is like ah, the money did not save the 1000 was I spent over hot, but in the end you left me, and I was wrong, wrong, do not listen, listen to secular words, the distance is to bring feeling fades, and we did not break up, but I tell you, is in line said, I feel I'm a fool for your own so silly, silly hard, and some students have asked me, you have so OK? I said yes, but I never thought that he is aware of the things you did ask me after, and we think it is the feelings I have not had time to tell my friends I love it, they want to tell I joke that they rejected in love., we have no contact, until the 2010 New Year's,UGGs, you come back, really I am afraid to see you, or even want to see you be not seen, did not think that because Xianzhi the things, you take the initiative to ask me, did not say anything after the words, I really did not expect, students gathered that day I would cry so hard, it was mistake by originally wanted to enjoy the pink on the shoulder to let the tears flow To her surprise, discovered by the high wisdom, pulled me outside, crying, really did not expect more than a year later, I will be so sad, alas, after the sad ah

We also chatted online, talked a lot, I feel I should give you a chance and an opportunity, so I decided to move south, because you and I decided to move south, because of you, I want to give us a chance, but something is better who is willing, I finally decided to give up, even if it no less than give up, but I mind to, and did, though still often think about you, but still told myself not to think, because the feeling is by two people, one person can only be unrequited love, unrequited love for so many years are, you can put down, so they put down, because you assured me, let me lose confidence in ourselves, and also lost faith in you, because you do not value my , so I did not need, and while not like you, but think about you a while, but in fact there are many words to say to you, but do not know what to say to you, and then chose to forget, or do friends, my friends tried to persuade me not to take back, and do not friends, but we really can not do friends? it is not possible, because we are too close, there is nothing like normal lovers do break up Yes, nothing after. friends asked me to let go you sure? Although they know is difficult, but tried to persuade me not to nostalgia, and find one, it is difficult to find, especially like me afraid of love man, I do not like to talk about love many times, I do not like the process did not result, not to mention I was afraid, and I dreaded being betrayed, even I have betrayed the most trusted me, who I can believe it, now only to such a fate. my friends say I failed, said people have brought their families out of college, and I do, still single, how can they will not know for whom I only like it. I regret that Now two people so close like a very far separated, although there are not many for the first time with you to do, but I decided to forget, the original want you to send me on the train with you before I have to say that of everything, but now feel that there is no need, I'm saying, though incomplete, but also represents, I hope you can see, I'm back QQ group, and I have to delete you, because I do not want to You me a headache, and now my side of things that you do not, this blog, too, since today is not mine, because all this stuff is because you have to, QQ all of them on is addressed to you, Tang QQ is because of you, now you to delete, and I hope there will not be so high, let off a clean spot.'re ready to write the right

No comments:

Post a Comment