Thursday, March 31, 2011

Do not bother you, you will miss me

 If one day I will not bother you, you will want me?

one day you call my phone number, voice tell you that I have shut down.
one day, your phone will not ring frequently,
One day, your ears will not Some say an early night and a good rest, eat, cold weather wear more so, then no more, and you would like to talk a few minutes of bargaining phone, so I lost a , you will be sad?

one day, your SMS inbox, not in me give you the no more nonsense, no more Zhangxuduantan, no one on your toe, you lost this one I will lose it?

one day, no night or day, whether people are holding the phone waiting for you there to chat with you on QQ games, waiting for time to call you, this one I left, and you would want me?
to that day, I hope you have a little bit sad, a little lost, a little like me, just a little bit about my memory like, really just a little.

one day you turn on the computer, my head becomes a permanent fade, do not say I did not keep promise, I felt tired, tired, but also really want to leave.

one day, your life without me, remember I told you the good, even if only a little, though we live in different corners, but we are on his head with a blue sky, riding the foot the same piece of green grass, breathing the same air, so maybe I can find your own taste.

one day, your memory, without me, do not forget we are together every minute, do not forget what I like, dislike what, I feel what is happiness, what is the pain. And I would never forget any of the clips on your memory, you get used to anything, what is offensive. That what is happiness, what is sad. Emotional world, there is no fair word, I do not care about that.



once I did it all, you are not aware of, not seen, your memories, your life, your world is no longer with me, I am more aware of this, you will not have a little bit sad, a little lost, a little like me, a little bit about any of my memory.

when that day comes, I really desperate, really sad, really tired. Because there are too many, I is installed, although I always pretend it does not matter, but I really do not care about it? But you? Will care about me at all? But I will be very self-reproach, would hate myself because I did not keep a commitment to people. I thought I will not leave you any time.

If one day I will not bother you, you will want me? You will find me?
If, one day I was guarding the three-year agreement, you will blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment