Monday, November 29, 2010

Joking (22-28)

 Chapter XXII
arrows stopped.
Lift stopped at the ring Hsiao Mi, such as life and life to be stopped.
Momentum moving heaven and earth the king of love arrows, a rare century scabbard, which should be no Men do not urge, no women do not stop, what the dinosaurs, the Millennium spinster, and now all five hundred of the bowl as an aphrodisiac drink is so eager love.
However, the big arrow at the moment, but rigidly stopped Hsiao Mi eyes, afraid to move on.
feeling the giant arrow, said: really hit the go, I'll break, and that time with God to see how you explain? ,Discount UGG boots, together with the giant bow back box.
point.
! everyone loose it! work is delayed it! the next person left the room, two ghosts, there are a kitten was scared silly.
whole family mouth shut, said: > I am fierce nodded and said: br> I am stunned for a moment.
'm reborn, but, I mm in Xiaomi death, I really want to partner with Hsiao Mi, again later.
Amy sighed and said: Amy stared at me and said: Hsiao Mi, feeling the ring, sweet smile: woman > I looked at the Water Monster chasing swimming in the waves, and lying in the driveway so that all kinds of vehicles run over me, and occasionally soar high above to find the pink girl, so, five days and nights passed.
think of the past three months of live, known as see Hsiao Mi, and afraid of pink women came, I was not on.
inverted when I only refer to the seawall, I scared a sudden burst of inexplicable.
reincarnation of? name, until the officer pulled over a ghost.
;
ghost officer shook his head and said: Preparation Caixing. ! partner, pink girl! I have not seen her for days! ask big joking, where pink girl, is not go reborn? , reflected: > death, ah I knew I was healthy and strong mm into the water.
Pink I'm really sorry for you women mm.
I immediately went to the Pacific to save you.
XXIII
I took out the crystal cut of yin and yang, jumped into the sunny world.
I am living as a woman crying because the unfortunate pangolin eight, so I can not let her drown.
I'm flying blind, anxious to find in the sea of a pangolin.
pangolin may have drowned.
But maybe not.
stand behind me, saying softly.
I stare at a pink qipao woman, unable to speak.
If a solid surprise, I was being crushed to death.
Pink Female scolded: smiles: joking? Britain upside down, he said, do you believe, you idiot ah?! ;
pink girl laughed and said: meal, can not remember what has been a month old, so it is distressed. He only remembers joking that dark, very smelly, as if to rush to the Pacific reborn, I would like to know you, so I came a. what? you and Hsiao Mi, is a right, I went to a good reincarnation. it? long distance Hsiao Mi, also died. or, partner with others? In short, I could not bear you. looked sad, I was really touched, and I love you better understand the reasons for such Hsiao Mi. you're really special. Pink woman took me and sat on the ocean waves, said: , said: What do you think? led dozens of red line, did not dare to play the bad chaos.
every two days I will go Hsiao Mi chat with her work, listening to her complain about, in my time, get along with Hsiao Mi, pink girl sometimes in conjunction with us to talk, sometimes joking, or Earth God with other appointments. every woman will receive a lot of warm pink invitations, you know how the hell dazzling beauty.
Hsiao Mi can see me, hear me, feel me, really gave me great happiness, though I can not really marry her before his death, but I have decades of time can wait Hsiao Mi, passed away, they can be world from 悠游Yin and Yang, enjoy sweet eternity.
Hsiao Mi, filial piety is, so she could commit suicide with me, because the world is still her father and mother, Department of trip. She said that since her sister to study abroad soon after married a British architect, leaving her behind with their father and mother, her mother and father all day Ku Quan Xiaomi early love, marry and have children early so they can rest assured, but how could it be?
I'm a little microphone of the real thing.
real thing.
perhaps, not a red tie us all.
more, I die.
However, this is love. Love has no formula. I often see Hsiao Mi
lying asleep in my arms, Liuzhuokoushui the intoxicated-like, really superb view of world, it should be classified as a miracle the world to nine.
although sometimes I can not help but worry, If Hsiao Mi's father and mother have been strong and healthy body die, and that cute Xiaomi strange not to become a spinster? but it is just fine, as long as we are happy, this is trivial anyway.
but the law of yin and yang to not man Guilian the.
? After waiting for Hsiao Mi, is dead, tell me meet again. is the reversal of yin and yang, the destruction of the law! deliberately making the women do not marry, it is the heart may be implicated. > Twenty-four chapters
you ask me how the female pink?
she is, every day, appointments, also on a mission with me every day.
? and so. window with a smile and waved edge Hsiao Mi.
What curse?
I tried my best care joking brother ask around, get various answers.
cleared with your soul. mm put into where to to think of it! scared to death of the wits, asleep disillusionment in the nothingness, must not be a pleasant experience.
pink girl suggested that I write a confession, made a pledge not touch Hsiao Mi.
pink girl earnestly said: Come to the big pink women joking, ghosts official elders, Cheng Huang headquarters and look forward to rewrite the sentence of hell.
fifth day,cheap UGG boots, I send Hsiao Mi, to participate in the company's self-Nantou after the event, they flew to the seawall, Hsinchu Nanliao meet with the woman on the pink.
pink women look nervous, but quite complex.
br> just go to hell when I met the the joy of his face while a woman sweeps, said: I do want to say that the curse of heaven above. , which also includes your girlfriend yang. will be implemented jointly build thousands of death, your girlfriend has been included with the implementation of a large project list. ;
long-haired woman sighed and said: is September 19, the day after tomorrow, is your girlfriend's death is. travel, life after death could have interesting and most importantly, Hsiao Mi can advance together with me!
Hsiao Mi, the arrangement is just a pity that her parents are still alive, is in need of family and care when Hsiao Mi's death will hit the lives of two old.
shaking his head and said:
I was furious: punish and ban abnormal love ghost, must not be allowed to die after Xiaomi still with you, because this will cause the current expectations of the clergy psychological, you think, so if each of yang ghosts who will seriously disturbed public order. In short, you are gone far enough with Hsiao Mi. I'm pinching fist, said firmly.
Ten death guard it, if you want to close Hsiao Mi, it will be chaos knives scattered soul, I advise you not to make absolutely stupid! You are not allowed to go! die! ;
I figure such as electricity, to Hsinchu City God Temple.
> soul of the deep knife, only to be ridiculed more copies.
I knelt in the Temple before the sudden heart is a meter.
!, not take away!
but I happy with?
I do not have time to reflect on, but no time to grief.
If Xiaomi not with me, so somehow die, I must not be allowed.
she should enjoy the wonderful life, should have perfect love, peace of mind should let her parents.
this so be it.
so be it.
> Pink women shook his head after listening to my project.
red line, a deep knife cut, the red line or push the prices down. Hsiao Mi, who now deep dusk in the way of men to get married, you know. said: me, and cried:
give spiritual encouragement. Indian woman sitting on a boulder, said: the seven red edge. The legend is forbidden in the joking that the secret world, and some joking for several years do not necessarily know. Indian women
tire tilted leg, said: strong shock Millennium joking sector, with relentless tenacity unparalleled fate knife are cut, even if coupled with incredible force a read! Weaver edge of the red line will be tied to seven with the Cowboy in his body, even the Creation of Space can not to separate the two, the last two had a living as loving couples, marriage reelection VII, VII world that the husband and wife.
tire Indian woman shrugged and said: rule, so the secret to seal large joking together, and now in addition to large joking, who do not know the whereabouts of seven edge of the red line. it? how it will be a large seal joking? son with the edge of the red line I do not know the whereabouts of seven, her daughter's red lines were confiscated large joking, so as not to disturb the human marriage. edge of the red line to take seven! ! She spend VII, you should take up this responsibility, because she is the person you love.
I sigh, said: you, I'm not a good choice, but not the kind of tolerance. printed with the tire to the chopper Takeo selection bar women! standards, said: ;
sector.
Woman: My mouth shouted: to us.
.
I sighed and said: > I am indignant, said: do not forget, I just make you look. > Big joking laughed: over the box, smiling, said:
I'm strange: ? jumped into the Great Lakes, shouted back: Women laugh at me in disbelief.
Where to find Dan still nine gods turn him? br> Pink clap women laugh, and said: a lot of fine lines, and with a sour bitter taste, probably Weaver's blood and tears. Weaver had no less.
Cowherd and Weaver Girl and again later in order to weave their own blood and tears turned into seven geographical red line to shake the earth, seemingly bitter sorrow, but I believe that the mood was very Weaver joy, because seven is her hope that red edge is a guarantee of happiness with her Cowboy.
I do?
of the seven geographical red line is not my hope of happiness, in fact, I was bring it to bury their own happiness.
sad, though you do not have a firm reminder of the seven non-red edge, but how would you tied to Xiaomi people? her side, but with the elite forces of death twenty ah! looked at seven edge of the red line, said: comic books, you will be hacked to death a close Hsiao Mi's. hearts are touched.
, in the hands of the red box and tied the distance of five men, said: confirm the position of the first to tie the other line, you decide, we took the seven edge of each of the parties at both ends of the red line, respectively, with the man tied Hsiao Mi. . Which of the five men it. is Chen Chih young but great background, he is the son of Chen Shui-bian, was studying law at National Taiwan University, although the secret not leak, but we believe that the meaning of the above is to be a change in ruling parties, so little chance of President Chen Shui-bian was elected large, and Chen Chih mature,UGG boots clearance, efforts to make progress, together with the parent shadow, followed by Chen Chih Hsiao Mi, will not suffer. If elected President Chen Shui-bian did not even, and if he really became the president, Hsiao Mi, a wealthy deep as the sea into the future there must be glued to the first family gossip magazines, Hsiao Mi's not like that kind of life.
chopper picked up the second red line Adonis, said: filial piety always kind, after a survey of Hong Kong's joking, he's kind of aptitude is a hundred percent straight, so if Xiaomi would marry him feel very happy. , said: br> I stomp said: , is a talented young musician, though not shine, but fast, his talent will not let his name be buried. He has handed over a girlfriend, but that his girlfriend was in a car accident five years ago killed him grief-stricken, he needs a good support with his girl-phase, but over the years for his joking but had tied the red line is invalid. ; vote for him please? killed his girlfriend. life is just a mess, I personally good for him a few red tie, his only friend is willing to maintain a relationship with each other mm, I think, seven edge of the red line will be able to escape the feelings of his closed world, I'm sorry, I used to steal your seven mm edge of the red line is I'm too selfish. I looked at the edge of the red line seven, asked: the red line on the edge of one end of the seven Indian woman palm tire, said: Pink looked at women, said: Hsiao Mi still a big problem on. looked at each other, because death is too strong team, not only the next twenty elite guard in the Hsiao Mi, and more gathered together thousands of death, not knowing what to perform amazing big plans.
simply set the wits.
Indian woman shook her head and the tire, said: , tire Indian woman holding the other end to tie the musician, I went to discuss the ruler of that time Nantou see! look at me. ; with or without reinforcement, I have to tie the red line. > I have to hand the end of my love.
twenty-eight chapters
there must be great walking with you. propose what is wrong? April Fool's Day marriage proposal,bailey UGG boots, there will be retribution! car run over my tear ducts.
run over me.
I have never seen such a terrible scene.
Moyo many thousands of death, armed with deep knife, one by one to Puli, Nantou the direction of journeyman, King-like branching off matter to.

No comments:

Post a Comment